Hear what our student have to say!
"The program has been a new beginning for me!"
Madelina DeMacedo, Transitions Program Student
Click here to hear what other students have to say!
Download our Transition to College Program brochure
||• Have been enrolled in an ESE funded Massachusetts Adult Basic Education ESOL or GED program
• Have a Social Security Number & Photo ID
• Be a Massachusetts resident
• Be an American Citizen OR have a permanent residency status ~ ("Green Card")
• Be an ESOL student with a high school diploma from their native country that must be certified by the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) located in Boston, Massachusetts or have a GED or are near completion.
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to read at a college level as determined by a standardized
• Be able to participate in postsecondary level academic classes conducted in English.
• Be available two evenings a week from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Individualized Educational & Career Advising
• 3-Credit College Experience Course - Required course
• 3-Credit Computer Technology Courses - Required course
• Beginning Windows
• Beginning Microsoft Word
• Beginning Microsoft Excel
• 3-Credit Introduction to Writing Course
• 3-Credit Personal Finance
• Reading and Writing Workshops
• Fundamentals of Math and Algebra Workshops
|The Transition to College Program is funded by a grant from the Massachusetts Department
of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE) and is FREE to all who meet the eligibility
requirements. Download our brochure here.