Back to Library
- Includes an interactive mummy and many photos of artifacts
Anthropology in the News
- Current articles - maintained by Texas A&M University.
Costumes and Dress
- Collection of links from the "Internet Public Library."
- Mask theme page includes hands-on mask making.
Mythology and Folklore
- Broad range of material - includes urban legends.
National Anthropological Archives & Human Studies Film Archives
- Collect and preserve historical and contemporary anthropological materials that document the world's cultures and the history of anthropology.
Nonverbal Dictionary of Gestures, Signs, and Body Cues
- Researched by anthropologists, archaeologists, biologists, linguists, psychiatrists, psychologists, semioticians
Elizabethan Costuming Page
- Useful for Renaissance enthusiasts and those involved in costuming. Choice 11/07
Human Journey of Migration
- from National Geographic Society
Privacy & Usage Policy
Last Update: April 8, 2014
Copyright © 2015 Massasoit Community College
Call Toll Free: 1-800-CAREERS
Official Massasoit Page