Massasoit Community College offers a budget payment plan option to help you pay your college tuition and fees in a convenient monthly installments. The plan is offered through Nelnet Business Solutions. You may contact the Student Accounts Office at x1507 for more information on the plan.
- Log onto MyMassasoit and select the Student Home tab at the top of the page.
Select Join the Payment Plan under the Student Accounts Office section.
- Select the term and review your amount due.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page and complete the information requested.
- Once your enrollment in the plan is completed you can print the page with your confirmation number for your records. You will also receive
an email confirming your enrollment.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS Access Code, make it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need:
- the bank name
- the bank routing number
- the account number
- If paying by credit card, you will need:
- the credit card number
- expiration date of the credit card
- NBS accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express.
Students enrolling in the payment plan options must maintain a current payment status in order to avoid account restrictions and other collection measures. Account balances regularly update the payment plan, however, it is the responsibility of the student to review their plan status and scheduled payments.